Prep Time: 30 min. (marinate 1 to 4 hours)
Cooking Time: 10 to 20 min.
One of the best parts of summer is firing up the grill and enjoying some healthy chicken kebabs. Try our recipe and you’ll agree – they’re delicious!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 427||Protein: 54g (225 cal)||Carbs: 27g (50 cal)||Fat: 17g (152 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz. parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 chopped 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- Rinse chicken with cold water prior to preparation.
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a cooking bowl. Add chicken and marinate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers, alternating with other veggies. Barbecue, basting often, for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve alone or on a bed of rice.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements