|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 411||Protein: 5g||Carbs: 77g||Fat: 2.7g|
- 8 ounce package of lo mein egg noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms of your choice, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot julienned
- ½ cup snow peas
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp Sriracha
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions and drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 -3 minutes until pink. Set aside.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, red pepper and carrot. Cook until tender (about 3-4 minutes).
- Stir in snow peas and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and sauce and cook until shrimp is cooked through (about 2 minutes).
- Add in noodles, gently toss to combine and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Read More Weight Loss Recipes
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements