Admit it – a lot of us want to lose weight. It can be hard to stay on track with our weight loss goals in today’s world when we are in a constant rush to get things done in our daily lives. Between work, family time and personal time, it’s just a hustle. As much as life can get in the way, take some time to put your needs first, so you don’t fall off your diet. These 10 tips should have you maximizing your results!
- Exercise at between 50% and 70% of your maximum heart rate (MHR) to help burn fat.
- Keep a training log, as well as a food log. This helps monitor and evaluate your progress.
- Weigh yourself once a week at the same time in the morning. Sunday or Monday mornings are usually the best time to weigh in. Mark it in your calendar or set a reminder on your phone.
- Buy a skipping rope. A skipping rope is easy to pack and burns massive amounts of calories in a short period of time. Try to get in about 15 minutes a day. It’s something you can do in the comfort of your own home or backyard.
- Train with a partner. They’ll help you stay motivated, and you can make goals with them!
- Review your goals every month and set new challenges to maintain continuous progress. For example, if you’re doing 20 minutes of cardio, try increasing that by 5 to 10 minutes every month.
- Schedule early morning workouts. You’ll be energized and will feel great for the rest of the day. If you aren’t a morning person, try taking Hydroxycut® to get you energized.
- Try something active that you’ve always wanted to try, like spinning, yoga or dancing.
- Reward yourself. It’s okay to treat yourself to something special, like a massage or new workout gear, once you have reached your monthly goal. It’s important to take some time for you – and to really celebrate your wins!
- Meal prep: Yes, planning and preparing your meals can be time-consuming, but it’s worth it! Try prepping your meals twice a week. Sundays and Wednesdays are great days. Don’t forget to also prep your Hydroxycut® for the week. Take your first serving before breakfast and your second before lunch.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements