Prep Time: 3-5 min.
Cooking Time: 35-45 min.
This delicious recipe puts a flavorful twist on a lean, protein-packed staple, with crushed cornflakes delivering the satisfying crunch you crave! Try this amazing Cornflaked Chicken today!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 275||Protein: 59g (236 cal)||Carbs: 3g (12 cal)||Fat: 3g (27 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless 6 oz. chicken breasts
- 4 egg whites
- Low-fat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine crushed cornflakes, garlic powder, onion, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Coat chicken breasts in egg whites and drag them through cornflake mixture.
- Spray baking dish with low-fat cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven 35 to 45 minutes.