Prep Time: 3 to 5 min.
Cooking Time: 2 to 3 min.
Wake up your taste buds with this healthy and delicious cinnamon french toast recipe!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 227||Protein: 22g (95 cal)||Carbs: 29g (113 cal)||Fat: 2.2g (19 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl.
- Spray griddle or large frying pan with cooking spray. Preheat at medium to medium-high heat.
- Soak the bread slices in egg mixture until moistened. Place bread slice on griddle or frying pan.
- Grill until bottom of bread is browned and then flip with spatula to the other side.
- Serve warm with sprinkled cinnamon (optional).
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements