If you feel like your desk job is limiting your fit potential, we’ve got the remedy for that.
- Find excuses to move. Go to your co-worker’s desk and talk face-to-face instead of instant messaging. Choose the farthest printer for your docs.
- Try a stability ball for a chair. It’ll just be for a few minutes in the beginning, but eventually you’ll increase the time. You may never use your old desk chair again.
- Park far. Safely pick a far parking spot to get a little movement in pre- and post-shift.
- If you take transit, get off one stop early and walk the rest of the way.
- Take the stairs (no explanation necessary).
- Drink water all day long, and get up often to refill your bottle
- Need to make a call? Make it on your mobile and take a lap.
- Eat wisely. If you don’t get a chance to move, you’ll feel good knowing that your day is stocked with healthy choices.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements