Take your dessert to a new level with this juicy, refreshing Watermelon Fruit Pizza – the perfect light way to end a summer meal!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 148||Protein: 3g||Carbs: 30g||Fat: 2.7g|
*Values are approximate
- 1 round watermelon slice (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the watermelon
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 oz. toasted walnuts, chopped
- Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl.
- Lay the watermelon round on a cutting board and cut into six slices.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the watermelon slices as your sauce.
- Top with fruit and walnuts. Serve immediately.