Now we can’t guarantee to turn kids into Brussels sprouts fans, we will convert all-the-grownups with this simplistic, yet flavorful recipe.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 189||Protein: 10g||Carbs: 29g||Fat: 6g|
- 11/2 pounds Brussels sprouts (ends cut off, damaged leaves removed)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut spouts in half vertically.
- Place the sprouts on the cookie sheet and coat evenly with olive oil and salt.
- Arrange sprouts face down and roast until tender, approx. 17 to 25 minutes.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements