|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 85.2||Protein: 1.3g||Sugar: 14.1g||Fat: 1.6g|
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the raspberries, peach and lime juice.
- As the mixture begins to boil, break down the fruit by mashing it with the back of a fork (about 5 minutes).
- Remove the pan from heat. Stir in the honey, one tablespoon at a time, gauging the sweetness. Taste, then add more honey if needed.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well. Let the jam set for about 5 minutes to thicken. Cool and transfer to a jar.
- Keep in the fridge for two weeks or freeze.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements