Prep Time: 20 min. (marinate overnight)
Cooking Time: 15-20 min.
Garlic has been used for thousands of years to add a savory flavor to many dishes, including our herb chicken and broccoli recipe. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, making it a great way to infuse your meals with immune-boosting properties.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 344||Protein: 55g (220 cal)||Carbs: 4g (16 cal)||Fat: 12g (108 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 grated lemon with juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. thyme
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless 6 oz. chicken breasts
- 1 cup broccoli
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Rinse chicken with cold water prior to preparation.
- Combine oil with lemon, garlic, oregano, Italian seasoning, thyme, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken and cover well. Place in sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray. When pan is thoroughly heated, add chicken. Pour remaining marinade over top.
- Cook chicken through on each side until no longer pink.
- Add chopped broccoli and cook at least 3 minutes.
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Management Supplements
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content: