The easiest pancakes you’ll ever make. Top with berries, bananas or for a very special treat, dark chocolate chips
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 241||Protein: 11g||Carbs: 29g||Fat: 8g|
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl stir eggs, yogurt and fold into flour mixture.
- Pour batter onto a skillet and cook on medium-low heat.
- With a spoon smooth out batter to about ¼ inch-thick.
- Cook for approximately 1-2 minutes, both sides should be a golden brown.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements