|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 226||Protein: 8.5g||Carbs: 29g||Fat: 9g|
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 2/3 cups spinach
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add spices and stir well.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas, salt and pepper, and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the spinach, give it a good stir and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Enjoy on its own or add to bed of basmati rice.