Prep Time: 12 to 15 min.
Cooking Time: 5 to 10 min.
This healthy and protein-packed tuna pasta salad is sure to become a family favorite!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 185||Protein: 10g (41 cal)||Carbs: 22g (86 cal)||Fat: 6g (58 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- ¾ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- a dash of pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 cup of drained tuna
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 cups of cooked and drained rigatoni pasta
- Whisk together mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, pepper and thyme.
- Combine with tuna, carrots, onion, celery and green peas.
- Pour and toss over cooked pasta.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.