Prep Time: 5-7 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
Don’t let your weight loss efforts deprive you of your favorite food. Try our sweet potato french fries, a healthier alternative, instead! These sweet potato fries will satisfy your cravings without compromising your diet.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 144||Protein: 6g (24 cal)||Carbs: 30g (120 cal)||Fat: 0g (0 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large egg white (lightly whipped with a wire whisk)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. low-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise, into even slices.
- Place slices into a resealable bag or plastic container with a lid, making sure there’s a little room. Add remaining ingredients and shake up to coat well.
- Spread coated slices over a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle additional sweetener and cinnamon to ensure a tasty, colorful coating.
- Bake at 425°F for approximately 25 minutes until browned.