These guilt-free strawberry mango popsicles are the perfect poolside treat help you beat the heat! They are sweet, refreshing and have chia seeds for an extra nutritional boost!
Makes: 10 popsicles
- 1 ½ cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ¼ cups coconut water
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups mango pieces (fresh or frozen)
- Puree strawberries with half of the coconut water in a blender or food processor. Add honey to desired sweetness if needed. Stir in 2 teaspoons of chia seeds and set aside.
- Blend mango with the other half of the coconut water. Add honey to desired sweetness if needed. Stir in the remaining 2 teaspoons of chia seeds.
- Alternating pouring in each fruit mixture into the popsicle molds. Freeze until set. Enjoy!
Average weight loss with C. canephora robusta was 10.95 lbs. in 60 days with a low-calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. in 8 weeks with a calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise. View full study here. Read entire label before use.