Put your oatmeal on to cook over night and in the AM you’ll be awoken by the delicious scent of apple pie. No alarm clock necessary.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 289||Protein: 7g||Carbs: 54g||Fat: 5g|
- 2 cups steel cut oatmeal
- 7 cups water
- 2 large apples, peeled and diced
- 3/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Garnishes: Diced apple, a sprinkle of cinnamon and honey
- Add all ingredients (except garnishes) to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve in bowls and your desired garnishes.
- Let it cook overnight to wake up with breakfast ready to go!