Salmon with Red Pepper Salsa
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Traditional pan-grilled salmon is tasty, but try adding some red pepper salsa for an unbeatable flavor combination!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 206||Protein: 28g (118 cal)||Carbs: 11g (41 cal)||Fat: 5g (47 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 8 oz. salmon portions
- a dash of pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
Red Pepper Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 cup chopped red peppers
- 2 medium celery stalks, diced
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 minced jalapeño chili pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sugar
- Rinse salmon with cold water prior to preparation.
- Prepare salmon by grilling in skillet over low heat. Mix in pepper and lemon juice.
- Prepare red pepper salsa in small bowl by combining all salsa ingredients; stir until well blended. Makes about 2 cups salsa.