Prep Time: 1 to 2 min.
Cooking Time: 45 sec.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 252||Protein: 24g (96 cal)||Carbs: 30g (120 cal)||Fat: 4g (36 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 100g oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (approx. 30g)
- 2 sweeteners
- 1 cup water
- 3 medium strawberries, sliced
- Mix oatmeal, protein, sweeteners and water together.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Add slices of strawberries on top and enjoy!
Choose the Right Oatmeal
If you’re trying to make healthier choices, don’t use prepackaged oatmeal as it contains more sugar and added preservatives. Instead, choose oats. They are a great source and fiber and can help you feel fuller longer, helping to stabilize your appetite.