Calling all peanut butter lovers! Have your cake and eat it too – guilt-free! Enjoy this microwavable Skinny Peanut Butter Mug Cake that allows you to eat dessert and stay on track. It’s also a single-serving recipe, making portion control a piece of cake!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 88||Protein: 5.6g||Carbs: 17.7g||Fat: 0.8g|
*Values are approximate
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp peanut flour, defatted
- 1 tsp powdered stevia
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp skim milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly coat your ramekin or mug with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the whole wheat flour, peanut flour, powdered stevia and baking powder in one bowl, and stir together the coconut oil, Greek yogurt, milk and vanilla.
- Gradually mix the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until just incorporated.
- Pour into the mug, and microwave on 30% power for 2 minutes and 25 seconds.
- Let cool for 2 minutes and enjoy!