Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 1 to 2 min.
Cooking Time: N/A
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 190||Protein: 23g (92 cal)||Carbs: 20g (80 cal)||Fat: 2g (18 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp. no-calorie sweetener
- Crush ice in blender.
- Add water, blueberries, protein powder, sour cream, and sweetener. Blend on high speed for about 45 seconds until mixed well.
- Serve and enjoy.