Prep Time: 3 to 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 to 20 min.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 391||Protein: 50g (200 cal)||Carbs: 41g (164 cal)||Fat: 3g (27 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 6 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. low-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and sweetener with a whisk until foamy and thick.
- Add the cottage cheese and cornstarch. Mix well. Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Divide the mixture evenly into four separate batches.
- Coat a small baking pan with a non-stick cooking spray. Spread a quarter of the mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and place on plate.
- Repeat for remaining 3 mixtures.
- Spread each wrap with blueberries and roll up to enjoy.
Blueberries Provide Numerous Health Benefits
Try this amazing Blueberry Blitz today! Besides being low in fat and calories, blueberries are a great source of antioxidants.