Servings: 3 (Serving size: 3 slices)
These easy-to-make, no-bake Apple Slice “Cookies” make the perfect after-school snack for your kids or post-workout snack for you! Switch up the toppings to make it exciting and accommodate picky eaters.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 128||Protein: 3g||Carbs: 13g||Fat: 8g|
*Values are approximate
- 1 apple (Red Delicious works well)
- 1 tbsp. low-fat peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Core your apple and slice it into ¼ straight slices using a large, sharp knife.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter onto each slice.
- Sprinkle on cacao nibs, chopped walnuts and coconut flakes. Enjoy!