We get it. We love guac too. But we don’t love the nutrition facts of the pre-made guacamole you get from the grocery store. Check out this healthy homemade recipe that has more palatable nutrition facts than the guacamole you’re used to. Enjoy this nutritious recipe with snap peas or baby carrots to feel truly guilt-free about such a tasty snack!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 95||Protein: 1.6g||Carbs: 7.8g||Fat: 7g|
*Values are approximate
- 2 medium avocados (mashed)
- 2 plum tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup minced onion (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and finely minced)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!