Avocados fall under the superfood category, and for good reason. They’re a very satiating fruit (yes, avocado is a fruit!), they’re a great source of fiber, and they actually contain more potassium than bananas. Avocados are also extremely versatile. Most commonly known as the main ingredient in guacamole and the recent avocado toast trend, they can also be used for smoothies, brownie recipes and so much more.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 257||Protein: 23.4g||Carbs: 11.3g||Fat: 14g|
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 handful of grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. can of tuna, drained
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Red pepper
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. cilantro (optional)
- Scoop out some avocado from the pit area. Place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add tuna, red onions, lime juice and pepper. Mix well.
- Scoop tuna mixture into avocado halves and top with tomatoes and red peppers.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements