Nothing says fall like a side salad packed full of earthy veggies like squash and beets. Toss in goat cheese and pumpkin seeds and you’ve got a whole lot of goodness in a bowl.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 365||Protein: 14g||Carbs: 47g||Fat: 16g|
- 1 pound beets, roasted and cubed
- 2 pounds butternut squash, roasted and cubed
- 8 cups arugula
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seed
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Place all the veggies in a bowl.
- Sprinkle seeds, goat cheese and herbs on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegars and salt and pepper to taste.
Blogs You'll Love:
Our Most Read Content:
Shop America's Best Selling Weight Loss Supplements