Give your canned soup a super easy upgrade.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 149||Protein: 5g||Carbs: 13g||Fat: 8g|
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 grilled cheese sandwich cut into bite-sized croutons
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until soft.
- Add spices and stir in soup and milk. Combine well.
- Cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Pour into bowls and top with grilled cheese croutons and black pepper.