Total Calories: 1,560
(1 cup high-fiber cereal mixed with 6 oz. non-fat plain Greek yogurt, ½ cup each chopped cherries and mixed berries and 1 tbsp. each unsalted sunflower seeds and walnuts)
(1 whole wheat pita, ½ can water-packed tuna, 1 tbsp. low-fat mayonnaise, ¼ avocado, and ½ cup each tomato and shredded lettuce)
|½ cup low-fat plain cottage cheese with a small banana||171 cal|
|Cornflaked Chicken||411 cal|
|1 cup each steamed carrots and red cabbage with 1 oz. raisins||158 cal|
30 minutes – Interval walking/jogging (repeat 15 times)
- 30 seconds jogging
- 1 minute walking
- 30 seconds jogging
Are You Drinking Your Calories?
Sodas, specialty coffees like lattes and cappuccinos, alcoholic beverages and smoothies loaded with syrups and toppings pack just as much or even more sugars and fat than some fast-food hamburgers!
If you still want a boost of energy, take Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix as directed. This delicious weight loss drink mix contains the same scientifically researched key weight loss ingredient and the same key energy-boosting ingredient as Pro Clinical Hydroxycut caplets but in convenient, on-the-go, single-serve packets!
Average weight loss with key ingredient (C. canephora robusta) was 10.95 lbs. in a 60-day study with a low-calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. in a separate 8-week study with a calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise. View full study here.
Staying on Track on Vacation:
Just because you’re traveling doesn’t mean calories don’t count. It’s easy to backslide and be tempted. We’ve rounded up some tips to help keep you on the straight and narrow yet still enjoying your downtime.
- Investigate the eating options before you go. If you know what your options are before you arrive, you can be prepared to make smarter choices.
- Go for zero-calorie beverages. Stay away from the full-calorie sodas and stick to diet if you opt to have one.
- Reduce your portions. Served a big meal? Enjoy half and take the other half to go and keep it for lunch the next day. You can also request the waiter serve you a smaller portion size.
- Order fruits and veggies every chance you get.
- Choose fish! Fish is always a good calorie-conscious option. Just ensure it’s not coated in butter and fat.
- Beware of the bread bowl and table appetizers. Just because it’s available doesn’t mean you should eat it.
- Don’t skip out on dessert, but opt to share it or select a fruit plate instead.
“Wow, I really regret that workout!” – No One Ever