Whole Wheat Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 2 to 4 min.
Cooking Time: 12 to 15 min.
Servings: 6 pancakes
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 234||Protein: 14g (56 cal)||Carbs: 40g (160 cal)||Fat: 2g (18 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 1 cup whole wheat pancake mix
- 2 tbsp. quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup skim milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Reduced-sugar strawberry jam
- Mix pancake mix, oats, milk, eggs, and cinnamon in a medium-sized mixing bowl with a spatula.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat at medium to high heat. Pour batter onto skillet. When edges begin to bubble, flip to opposite side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top each pancake with reduced-sugar jam before serving.
Use a low-sugar alternative for these whole wheat cinnamon pancakes. Reduced-sugar jam provides a delicious and lower-calorie alternative to using syrup on your pancakes. By replacing syrup with reduced-sugar jam, you will save 34 cal and 7g of sugar.