Prep Time: 5 to 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 to 15 min.
When it’s time for a family fiesta, this taco salad brings the heat, and 37 grams of delicious protein!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 414||Protein: 37g (71 cal)||Carbs: 34g (36 cal)||Fat: 14g (174 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 3 oz. lean ground turkey
- ½ oz. chopped onions
- ¼ packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp. salsa
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 oz. low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ oz. low-fat sour cream (optional)
- 1 crushed taco shell
- Brown meat and onion, and drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients over shredded lettuce, and enjoy.