Stuffed Potato with Chives Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 10-15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 395||Protein: 32g (128 cal)||Carbs: 60g (240 cal)||Fat: 3g (27 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 1 medium potato
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash potato and poke with a fork.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Cut a piece off the top of the potato and scoop out the inside into a medium bowl.
- Add milk, cheese, chives, salt, and pepper to bowl and mash.
- Stuff potato with mashed mixture.
- Place potato onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine black beans, cottage cheese, and salsa. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove potato from oven and top with black bean mixture.