Shrimp Frittata Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Try this tasty Shrimp Frittata morning, noon, or night! It’s a great way to start off your morning, and is ideal as a complete dinner option. The addition of zucchini to this recipe offers a nice flavor – plus, it’s low in calories and is an excellent source of vitamin C.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 141 (serving size: 1 wedge)||Protein: 17g (68 cal)||Carbs: 7g (28 cal)||Fat: 5g (45 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 6 eggs and 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 6 oz. peeled shrimp
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan set over medium heat. Add eggs, zucchini, onion, pepper, and curry powder.
- Place the shrimp, parsley, and tomatoes on top of the egg mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and salt.
- Transfer the contents of the frying pan to a baking pan.
- Bake about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut into 4 wedges, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.