Oatmeal Surprise Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 2 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
A lot of guesswork can come up when planning a meal plan while on a diet, so check out this Oatmeal Surprise. One thing you can trust is this weight loss recipe for breakfast. Full of good, wholesome ingredients, this oatmeal will provide just the right amount of calories to support a weight loss plan, along with protein to fuel your muscles.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 319||Protein: 24g (96 cal)||Carbs: 40g (160 cal)||Fat: 8.6g (77 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- ¼ cup water (boiling hot)
- ½ packet instant oatmeal
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- Combine oatmeal and water in a medium bowl and stir until thick.
- Add milk and protein powder and continue to stir until blended.
- Top with fruit, cinnamon and flax seeds.