Marinated and Spiced Cod
Prep Time: 5 min. (marinate 20min.)
Cooking Time: 20 to 25 min.
Looking for an easy way add flavor to mild white fish like cod? Try our marinated and spiced cod and you’ll never look at fish the same way again!
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 281||Protein: 17g (71 cal)||Carbs: 9g (36 cal)||Fat: 20g (174 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 6 oz. cod
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. allspice
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- lemon wedges
- Rinse cod with cold water prior to preparation.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Blend soy sauce, water, olive oil, thyme, red pepper flakes and allspice together in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Add cod and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove cod and drain excess marinade from dish.
- Bake fish for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Before serving, add salt, pepper and lemon wedges to dish.