Heavenly Honey Parfait Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 2-5 min.
Cooking Time: 0 min.
For a light and healthy start to your day, try this sweet and easy-to-prepare Heavenly Honey Parfait to fight off your morning hunger.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 364||Protein: 42g (166 cal)||Carbs: 41g (164 cal)||Fat: 4g (34 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- ¼ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp. granola
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup blueberries & raspberries
- Pour yogurt into a small bowl.
- Add the protein powder and mix until smooth.
- Spread granola evenly over the mix and top with fruit.
- Add the honey evenly.