Almond Crusted Chicken Delight Recipe Summary
Prep Time: 5-7 min.
Cooking Time: 30-35 min.
Try this homemade almond-crusted chicken delight recipe tonight for a delicious twist on an old favorite.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 351||Protein: 61g (244 cal)||Carbs: 2g (8 cal)||Fat: 11g (99 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 2 large chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1 egg white (lightly beaten with a wire whisk)
- 1 tbsp. slivered almonds
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- ½ tsp. cayenne
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Rinse chicken with cold water prior to preparation.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat chicken breasts with egg white.
- Sprinkle chicken with allspice, pepper, cayenne and red pepper flakes.
- Top chicken with slivered almonds.
- Add chicken to baking dish and cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until it is no longer pink.