5 Quick Tips for Weight Loss
- Switch up your routine every four to six weeks. Your body adapts to any repetitive activity more quickly than you probably think, so the longer you use the same routine, the more likely you are to get stuck in a plateau and limit the changes you can make to your body.
- Train at an intensity level that allows your body to rely more on stored fat than sugars. Exercising at an optimal heart rate zone will give you better results. Go to the Calculators section to find out your specific optimal target heart rate training zone.
- Don't snack after your last meal of the day, and try not to eat your last meal any later than 7:00 p.m. Additionally, aim to make protein and carb sources with lots of fiber the main parts of your last major meal for the day.
- Drink lots of water. You probably hear this a lot, but it cannot be stated enough. Staying hydrated will help with your diet by keeping you fuller for longer. And it helps with your exercise routine by topping up water stores that you will lose though perspiration as well as breathing at a higher rate as you work out.
- Now that you are a weight loss guru of sorts, start putting all that wisdom to work. Combine your new knowledge with the unmatched reputation of Hydroxycut™, and take your weight loss to new levels!
The researchers behind Hydroxycut™ have created effective weight loss supplements and will share some insight with you, including how to use Hydroxycut to your advantage, how to take the guesswork out of exercise and how to make healthy food choices. All this is done so you can gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively maximize on our tips for weight loss.
Before we get into some facts that you probably weren't aware of, you ought to know why Hydroxycut weight loss supplements should be the edge you choose as part of your diet and exercise plan.
Must-Haves to Look for in a Weight Loss Supplement:
- Credible research behind the key weight loss ingredients in the formula and study results that show they are actually effective.
- A history of helping people lose weight.
- A reputation for quality.
Hydroxycut ™ Has All of These!
- Two Gold-Standard Clinical Studies – The clinically tested key ingredient combination (lady's mantle extract, wild olive extract, komijn extract and wild mint extract) is proven effective in two separate studies to provide powerful weight loss versus dieting alone. In fact, average weight loss with key ingredients was 20.94 lbs. vs.
1.70 lbs. with placebo in one 12-week study, and 16.50 lbs. vs. 1.73 lbs. in one 8-week study. All groups followed a calorie-reduced diet.
- Powerful BMI Reduction – In the same studies, the average BMI reduction with key ingredients was 10.2% vs. 0.9% with placebo in the 12-week study, and 8.1% vs. 0.8% in the 8-week study. All groups followed a calorie-reduced diet.
- Potent Energy – Contains a key energy-boosting ingredient (caffeine anhydrous [1,3,7-trimethylxanthine]).
- A Tradition of Success – Its reputation for delivering results speaks for itself. If you haven't tried Hydroxycut yet, you no doubt know someone who has. Hydroxycut has been around for years for a reason: because it has continuously been a leader in weight loss.
- Quality You Can Count On – When you choose Hydroxycut weight loss supplements, you can be sure that you're getting a high-quality product. It's important to trust only reputable manufacturers to deliver high-quality nutritional supplements. In manufacturing Hydroxycut, high-quality ingredients are used. Believe it or not, the same can't be said for all other weight loss products out there. That's why it's so important to stick with what's effective – Hydroxycut.
- The specialized fat-storing cells in the body are called adipocytes. These cells are designed to store ample energy and can readily take up seemingly unlimited amounts of fat. The more fat they store, the larger these cells get. Cells in adipose tissue are generally the largest in the body because of this ability to store high levels of fat. So the more calories you take in that get converted to fat, the bigger these cells will continue to grow … and grow. How's that for motivation to cut your calorie intake?
- Fat is the nutrient with the highest amount of calories per gram (fat has 9 cal/g, alcohol has 7 cal/g, and carbs and protein have the lowest amounts at 4 cal/g).
- You can cut fat from your diet but still become fatter by eating too many carbs, proteins, and other sources of calories. The key is to monitor your overall calorie intake, not just how much fat you eat.